Re: Do We Need Another Bass Solo

John has no say in what he is allowed to play on stage but if I had a
suggestion it
would be to open with Heaven and Hell.

Well, the JEB band played "Young Man Blues" on they're last tour & it looks
like that will be a part of The Who's 2002 set.  "Heaven & Hell" might not be
out of the question.  Perhaps they'll leave out "My Wife" this time around
(even
though that's where some of Pete's best soloing was on the 2000 tour).

SCHRADE in Akron

The irony of Pete's best soloing on My Wife (John's song) and some of you
folks complaining about John soloing on 5:15 (Pete's song) is a bit much.  I
hope John is "allowed" to play at least two solos and sing that many songs as
well.  He's still the most underrated and unappreciated member of this band.
I like Pete and Roger (he is looking exceptionally well for 58) but the Ox
should get his due.  My greatest hope is that Pete will not be in a mood
similar to the one he was in at the Friday night concert at RAH this past
February.  Regards, Ceenie.