Re: JAE who songs on tour

In a message dated 04/11/2002 12:56:23 PM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> as far as i'm concerned,boris should stay in his cocoon and never be seen
> again!

I whole-heartedly agree.  Just never cared for this song.  Found it to be
kind of strange just for the sake of being strange.  Just an opinion.  It is
my least favorite Who song next to YBYB.  If they want to use another JAE Who
tune, why not 905?  And who says John needs to sing, anyway?  His voice seems
pretty shot to me after watching the RAH 2000 video.  Roger had to help him
all the way through My Wife.  All he has to do is be the most skilled bass
player in the world, which he does very well.

mc