Eelpie.com + Tickets

Hello...

Two things:

Whatchya all think about Eelpie.com? It has been down for a few days now.
Wonder what's going on? Wonder if   they are really having server problems?
Maybe we will be getting a fresh new site? Wouldn't that be a nice surprise?

Has anyone done a random search on the web for "who concert tickets" ??? If
you do, you will query numerous broker websites. If you browse around, most
of them have all the front center section tickets for each venue. One of
them must have had at least three dozen tickets for one of nights @ MSG, all
the tickets in sec 2 and 3 rows A thru L. The prices are quite hilarious
too. $1600.00 per ticket in some cases. How can these F*%ks get away with
this? The more I think about it the more I wonder....I don't think
ticketmaster has anything to do with this... I believe it's the promoter
selling these tickets to the brokers for an up charge. Then the broker sells
them for these ludicrous prices to the public. That's all I can come up
with. I honestly don't think ticketmaster has anything to do with it. Its
either the promoter or the venues selling to the broker. Whoever is
controlling this monopoly needs to be brought to justice though. I for one
am SICK OF this shit!

I really had to get that off my chest after looking at all these high
priced, available seats that all of us *FANS* should have in our possession!

Well hope all is well with everyone. I'll see a lot of you soon...Summer is
coming and I cant wait!

-George