quick tidbit

I mentioned a while back that I am in the spring stage production at the
school where I teach.  The play is "Footloose" and I play the same role John
Lithgow did in the movie, except I have to sing and stuff.  Anyway, I was
thinkin about a way to incorporate the Who into the role, and I found one.
At the very end of the play I have to do a short dance move at the high
school dance, so I decided to rip into a couple of air guitar windmills and a
spin back into a pogo.  Whadya'll think?

mc