Re: roger's hair

On Wed, 10 Apr 2002 19:59:11 -0400,  "Scott Schrade"
<schrade@akrobiz.com> wrote:

>> Roger at age 58 with the same hair he had in the 70s would, IMHO, be
>> preposterous.  It would look like an aging rock singer tryin to recapture his
>> youth.  I just don't think it would work.
>

>He had the big 70's hair going for the Daltrey Sings Townshend tour in.....
>what was that?  1994?  I prefer the short-haired, tough, McVicar look.
>
>- SCHRADE in Akron

Not to be *too* shallow, but did he have some subtle plastic surgery
(like face-lift or "tightening") since then? I remember seeing
pictures of him from that era and thinking that he seemed to have aged
overnight and that the longer hair appeared to be an attempt to deny
reality. But later, I thought his face looked a little smoother and
less lined.

Leslie

--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org