Re: roger's hair

> > Roger at age 58 with the same hair he had in the 70s would, IMHO, be
>preposterous.  It would look like an aging rock singer tryin to recapture
>his youth.  I just don't think it would work.
>
>He had the big 70's hair going for the Daltrey Sings Townshend tour
>in.....what was that?  1994?  I prefer the short-haired, tough, McVicar
>look.

The Celebration video does somewhat look like a last fling before
retirement.  Roger and Eddie Vedder trashed the dressing room afterward too,
right?

Except the Celebration tour seemed to lead to the Quadrophenia tour, and
that led to the Who2K tour, and now it looks like they might have to support
a new Who album with still another tour next year.

Roger is definitely looking good with the short curls, but he seems to move
somewhat with the fashion.  If every other man in showbusiness has long
hair, then I'm sure Roger will have it, too.

keets