Re: last convincing vocal

L. Bird wrote:

> FACE DANCES and IT'S HARD might have been a
> little off as studio albums, but once they worked with the material a while,
> they all did very well live.

What have they done off FD/IH live since the Who->'s Last
tour, except YBYB?

BTW, "You Better You Bet" is, IMNHO, *THE* worst single,
*THE* worst song that TheWho-> do live.

In other words, the ONLY song by TheWho-> that I dislike.

Horrid musically, and lyrically vulgar. If I never heard it again
it would be too soon (to coin a clichi).

> Aren't Daltrey's vocals convincing on stage
> now?

RAH2000~DVD was much better than the previous summer's
performances by Roger. He seem much more confidant and
did not appear to be searching for approval for his performance
from Pete.

I like that. I like the Daltrey who takes no prisoners, kicks ass
and bothers not to take names.

Now, if he'd only grow his fuckin' hair back.

AnEnglishBoy~