Need some help with something

I lent one of my students the Who at IOW.  He's a drummer in a local 4-piece band (pretty good, actually) and wanted to see some Keith Moon.  That was the best I had since the only other video is Who's Better, Who's Best and i thought IOW would be better for what he wanted.  He came in today pretty damn impressed, and was telling about an argument his band was having about the Who vs Zeppelin.  The lead singer is a Zeppelin freak and started the argument.  They were comparing member by member.  My student said Page tops Townshend, but of course that is highly arguable and would be an endless back and forth with no where to go.  I would say to compare them now, and Pete blows Page away, but I digress.  He said Entwistle is clearly better than Jones.  Daltrey and Plant were a wash, I think (again an impossible argument).  Their big conflict was over Moon vs Bonham.  I, of course, immediately jumped in and said it has to be Moon, but they were talkin about Bonham from Song Remins the Same, etc, etc.  I'm lookin for some pro-Moon ammo to use when I have them in class again tomorrow.  Anybody care to help?  Don't get me wrong, I love Zepp, but I want to argue Moon's case with a fully loaded gun.

mc