Re: Meet Me @ TheHollywoodBowl or Irvine

Kevin O'Neal wrote:

> >From: AnEnglishBoy
> >Subject: Meet Me @ TheHollywoodBowl or Irvine
> >
> >there are a few folks
> >that interest me somewhat, that I'd like to hook up with this
> >summer if they are attending So.Ca. shows, like *magik,*
> >"Kevin in VT,* *Jeff House,* *keetzie ol' girl,* *Mark L.,*
> >and maybe a couple others.
>
> Unfortunately, those of us above are mostly East Coast folk.
> I hear there are cheap flights to Boston.

I've tried to keep my personal woes off this list, but now the time
has come to tell the tale about my financially challenged circumcision.

Ouch!

The soon to be *Ex-Mrs.AnEnglishBoy~* has taken me to, no, not
the bank, but the edge of bankruptcy, making my 200 mile, one week
long, two concerts by TheWho-> vacation more than I can afford as
it is, let alone flying (without the aid of lysergic acid) across the
bleedin'
county to see more shows (of, dare I say, the SOS).

Thanky for the invite! ;->

> >That said, there is one person I have no interest in meeting,
>
> Lemmy guess, rhymes with prick?

He's not that nice, and certainly less fun to play with.

> >I just want
> >that person to stay away from me.
>
> That sentiment seems to be going around.

Great minds think alike, or so the saying goes.

> >From: "Scott Schrade"
> >Subject: Re: Meet Me @ TheHollywoodBowl or Irvine
> >
> >Me, right?
>
> If so, that makes two of us!
> Stay away from me ya corn fed, punk band listenin', fool!

PUNK? I LOVE PUNK!

TheKinks, TheWho->, TheRollingStones, TheYardbirds, yeah,
I love those punks. (they were, after all, the punks of their day)

I also love Gary Oldman's portrayal of Sid Vicious in the film
"Sid & Nancy."

> Kevin in VT
> (damn, left my file of Bush quotes at work.)
> WHERE THE FUCK IS MARK L. ALREADY?

Prolly got lost in some of Pete's deep lyrics, say, maybe squeeze
box?!?!?

AProperBritishBastardInTheWorks~