Re: Sadler's Wells DVD

If you prefer intimacy with the Lifehouse material and Pete, up
close and personal, very similiar to Pete's "Storyteller" show
on VH-1, OVER *the same old shit*, with BOGUS guests
a-plenty at TheWho->RAH2000, get the Salder's Wells.

One is my Holy Grail, the other SOS (same old shit).

One reporter's opinion, of course. Worth every bit of
cybrespace it occupies, maybe less.

AnEnglishBoy~

=====