Re: Classic Performances - Volume One - By Stewart Hellman

In a message dated 4/6/02 9:50:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time, dave@thewho.net
writes:

> Dear friends,
>
> Stewart Hellman's new photo essay book on The Who is now out
> and can be ordered from Stewart himself by sending him and email at
> Classicwho@webtv.net
>
> This book features never before seen photos of the band live at the
> Tanglewood Music Shed in 1970, Woodstock in 69'  and and the FIlmore
> East Auditorium 69' as well as two of John Entwistles favourite shows
> which were at the Forest Hills Tennis Stadium in 1971.
>
> This superb collection of photos is the first of hopefully several
> volumes.
> Stewart has may I say "gone to hell and back" to get this book published
> as he wanted only the best for us fans
> and would not settle for anything less. After going through a terrible
> time with various printers he finally has found the one
> who printed it well enough for a release.
>
> Please support this New Jersey based Who fan if you can by buying this
> superb book!
>
> Peace & Laughter,
>
> Dave & Corie...

yes its a fantastic book of large photos of the band.....great shots of
special moments on stage...great book....i highly recommend it...it's like a
photo book... :)