No Who on rich list; Roger on cover of Home section

Forwarded from Helen:

Hi,

haven't seen this anywhere else: as far as I can make
out, none of The Who make this year's Sunday Times
Rich List UK (though the Beatles, Stones, Pink Floyd,
Elton John, Phil Collins and Tom Jones all do).

But Roger, c1980, topless (nasty-looking sunburn, and
is that your hand in your pocket, Rog, or are you just
pleased to see me) is on the cover of the 'Home'
section, photographed in front of his country house.
The headline is 'Are you tough enough for the country?
Advice for wannabe lords of the manor'. Inside the
article is 'Wake up and smell the silage: Pop stars
who fancy themselves as country squires have got a few
nasty shocks in store', and Roger is namechecked as
'Some have made a proper job of it - Roger Daltrey,
lead singer of The Who, has painstakingly renovated
his Elizabethan manor in East Sussex and established a
thriving fish farm in Dorset.'

Helen

=====
-Brian in Atlanta