Re: Roger sees McCartney in Vegas

>> Roger was spotted in the audience of Paul McCartney's April 5th show
at the MGM Grand. Also there was Bill O'Reilly. Go to:

http://www.lvrj.com/lvrj_home/2002/Apr-07-Sun-2002/news/18457581.html

>The Punch Line

>Overheard at the Grand Wok on Saturday night: "Why are you so busy
tonight?" a customer asked an employee. "Because there's a country
western singer playing tonight, Paul McCartney," the employee replied.

I dunno.  Maybe The Beatles mark isn't as indelible as it was.

This brings up an interesting question.  How did Bach and Beethoven
(for example) get their work so entrenched in the public consciousness?
 It's a long way from popular music these days, but still everybody in
Western society, at least, knows who they are.  The fact that classical
orchestras have picked it up?  What are next century's classics?

LB

=====
...you're dicing with the devil.  ;)
http://taxes.yahoo.com/