No Subject

Pitchfork: Are you working in any other mediums at the
moment?

Jason: I'm working on a screenplay about Keith Moon.
Because I'd love to see a movie about Keith Moon-- the
drummer side, and also the practical joker, and then
the human side. To make a rock biopic that people
would just have fun watching.

also from the interview:

Conrad: We have a pop sensibility to us. Pop music has
always appealed to us. I mean, the Who was a pop band.

Jason: The Who had a great sense of humor. And they
were also very serious when it came down to making
music. And Pete Townshend and Keith Moon were just
hilarious people! So I guess we share a similar
attitude. I mean, we definitely take what we do
seriously, but you should see us when we're really
drunk!

Go to:
http://pitchforkmedia.com/interviews/a/and-you-will-know-us-by-the-trail-of-dead-02/

=====