Re: Join Together live

In a message dated 04/05/2002 5:55:07 AM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> > I actually love JT- is in my top 10.  However, I can definitely see them
> > dragging it out to 10 minutes and would not be in favor of that.
>
> Have you heard any versions from boots?  I kinda like it when they
> make it a jam.

I have tried to download a version or two but the quality isn't real good.  I
think it depends on the tone of the jam, but I could see liking it a lot with
a jam... but could also see it dragging.  Haven't heard any decent bootleg of
it, tho, so i'll reserve judgement.

mc