Re: Simon on stage....?

uh-oh....
this kinda takes from the who as a guitar/bass/drum/(keyboard)  outfit..
lets hope its not a return to 89 tour...

i saw an interview before hte  last tour and they said they couldnt play i
can see for miles or love reign... because as a "small" band they couldnt
recreate the "big" sound on stage..
maybe these 2 nos will appear..
i'd say same for join together