ST announces songs

	>From: "Nicole C."
	>Subject: ST announces songs
>
>Join Together, I Can See For Miles, Sea And Sand, Slip Kid and Eminence
>Front.
>
>FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaaaauwww!  Get off girl!!!!

>I think if I heard Sea and Sand live I would cry and/or pee my pants. :)

Let's hope for the cry.  Well, put it this way, whom ever is next to you I'm
sure would hope for the cry. ;-)

I know some of you have issues with ST,

Bahaha.  Yeah, I'm heading to therapy now.

>but come one, isn't this what we wanted?  To
>hear rarities played, not just the standard greatest hits?

Abso-tutely!
Just don't want the added confusion of Simon on stage.
I bet these songs could be played without him.  But, then again, maybe they
can't.
Guess we'll have to trust Pete's judgement here.

"The fact that he relies on facts-says things that are not factual-are going
to undermine his campaign."-New York Times, March 4, 2000
George "boy genius" Bush
Kevin in VT