RE: Love is like oxygen

>From: Corkface <corkface@optonline.net>
>Subject: Re: Who backstage requirements
>
>Okay, so who's the oxygen and mask for?? Other than that, seems pretty tame
>for a long-time r&r band.
>
>From: thewho rocks <leb905@yahoo.com>
>Subject: Re: Who backstage requirements
>
>Which guest do you suppose needed the oxygen?

I'm thinking that would be Garry "fiddle about" Glitter.
'Cause, love *is* like oxygen.

>Yeah.  No cocaine?

Yeah!  What's up like that??  What has rock become of????
Doesn't Pete look great these days though?  :-)
Really.

>From: lewinski@icanon.com (Joe Lewinski)
>Subject: Re: <snip>... "If you have problem you should <SNIP> IT"
>
>It reminds me of Dr. Evil in Austin Powers trying to get his
>son Scott to stop talking.  "ZIP IT",

Hey!  You callin' me Dr. Evil??
How much to pay to accomplish "ZIP IT"?
One *Mil*llionnnn Dollars.

>From: "Nicole C." <beatlegirl_13@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Bargain
>
>"I thought "Bargain" was one of the better surprises on the 2000 tour.
>The three times I heard them do it, Daltrey sounded great.  It certain-
>ly wasn't "boring" for me."

Nor to me.  It was fantastic, and it rocked.
A definite "check-off" on my list of "I most want to hear these songs played
live".

>I'd give my left arm to hear "Bargain" live.

Ouch! Don't go doing anything crazy now.  ;-)

"For a century and a half now, America and Japan have formed one of the
great and enduring alliances of modern times."-Tokyo, Japan, Feb. 18, 2002
George "boy genius" Bush
Kevin in VT