April Fools Joke?

Here's a repost from O&S that sounds almost too good to be true.
I'll pass it on.......but remember......it may just be a cruel April Fools
Day joke!  Believe at your own risk.......

*****

According to Revolver Magazine The Who are going to be very busy upon 2002
tour completion. In condensed form here are their plans:

An official website where each band member (unclear whether this will include
Zak and Rabbit) has a forum for posting their thoughts to their fans. The
website will have three major sections with numerous subdivisions. The major
sections are In The Studio, On The Road and Who History.

Apparently, a major focus of this website will be devoted to an ongoing CD
and DVD/VHS "Concert Series" program, where all archived Who material will be
made commercially available. The tentative schedule so far is for two
releases each quarter for '60's and '70's material (which are apparently
getting a more deluxe treatment), and a more accelerated release schedule for
material from later tours, including the 1989, 1996, 1997, 1999 and 2000
tours. The 1982 tour will not be included for unspecified reasons. This
entire release program is expected to be completed by 2009.

Another function of the website will be a fan club member exclusive area
which will be provided for an as yet undetermined annual fee. One feature of
this exclusive part of the website, I suppose only while The Who are on tour,
will be a "Requests Poll" where members can vote on songs to be added to the
set-list. There are no guarantees, but The Who promise to take the
suggestions seriously. Other exclusive features are a message board where the
band members may occasionally stop by, a mailing list, and numerous
"give-a-ways" and lotteries.

As for new material, The Who are determined to make at least one more studio
album. If it is successful they fully expect to produce a CD of new material
every two to three years with tours to support. Distribution will be through
MCA records with "special editions" available exclusively from Best Buy. And,
no, they have not ruled out concept albums.

The article closes with your typical Who timeline, highlighting such moments
in Who history as Pete's first guitar smash, Monterey, Woodstock, Isle of
Wight, the first performance of Quadrophenia (this was in England?!?),
loudest concert ever (Charlton '76), Keith's demise, Live Aid, R 'n' R Hall
of Fame induction, Concert for NYC, among the other usual suspects.

Has a great shot of Roger twirling his mike at CFNYC and another shot of
John, but not a single shot of Pete. Huh. I'm so excited I can't breath
properly.

*****