RE: The Who Mailing List Digest V9 #98

Ok, I will hold the 20th for you until I hear back.
mike

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2002 10:53 AM
To: TheWho-Digest@igtc.com

The Who Mailing List Digest
   Monday, April 1 2002   Volume 09 : Number 098

In this issue:

	Re: proposed setlist for summer tour
	Re: Re:proposed setlist for summer tour
	Re: Sacramento tix
	"The American Embassy" Who connection
	Re: The Queen Mother
	Observer article UNCUT
	Re: TEDM+H
	Re: Philly preshow, Quad @ MSG
	re: AEB and Roger D and hypocrisy
	Re: coach mccabe
	empty glass
	Re: bargain in 2000
	Communication Promo Video on eelpie
	Re: bargain in 2000
	Re: Observer article UNCUT
	Re: Observer article UNCUT
	Re: Philly preshow, Quad @ MSG
	Re: female lead singers
	AFTER WHO SPECIAL
	Re: empty glass
	Re: Re:proposed setlist for summer tour
	Re: The Queen Mother
	The Who This Month (for April)
	Communication video up
	Another Keith Moon sculpture!
	RE: The "sherriff" has spoken
	Who backstage requirements

Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 12:55:01 EST
From: Keithjmoon70@aol.com
Subject: Re: proposed setlist for summer tour

In a message dated 3/31/02 10:47:52 AM Eastern Standard Time,
schrade@akrobiz.com writes:

> I thought "Bargain" was one of the better surprises on the 2000 tour.

It's on the RAH DVD. I don't much like that version. It sounds a bit
soft.

Jon in Mi.