My TOMMY is finished!!!!

For those of you who notived, i have spent the better part of 2 weeks making
a TOMMY compilation using different versions of the classic songs.  I got
some excellent feedback and suggestions as to which tracks to use.  I had 2
aborted attempts to burn the final version due to some technical problems
with sally simpson and we're not gonna take it from TOMMY the movie.  Once
cleared up the 3rd attempt was ultimately successful.  Here is the line-up.
I won't take criticism the wrong way and would be happy to send copies to a
few select contributors to this forum.  You will notice a version of Amazing
Journ/sparks without a source- so i am hoping one of you can clue me in to
what concert it it from.  A clue is that it was not a gig with all of tommy-
because pete announces sum blues at the end (is a downloaded file).
1. Overture from Leeds
2. It's a Boy from IOW (like the double dose of Capt W)
3. 1921-studio
4. Amaz journ/sparks- Live at ???
5. Christmas- IOW (Pete's "tommy can you hear me!" vocals are incredible)
6. Eyesight to the Blind- Leeds (intended to use RAH-89 but mp3 qual was weak)
7. Cousin Kevin-studio
8. Acid Queen- IOW (Pete is feeling the song with more depth than leeds)
9. Do You think it's alright- Leeds
10. Fiddle About- Movie (tribute to Keith Moon)
11. Tommy Can You Hear Me- studio
12. Pinball Wizard- movie (elton John- also like the inclusion of "can't
explain" to the end)
13. There's a doctor- studio
14. Go to the Mirror- Leeds
15. Smash the Mirror- IOW
16. I'm Free- IOW (absolutely phenomenal!!!!)
17. Miracle Cure- IOW
18. Sensation- London Symph Orch (roger singing backed by the orch and chorus

     is surreal)  Why does this get left out of concerts at Leeds and IOW by
the                 Who?
19. Sally Simpson- Movie (i like the added lyrics and the vocals by pete and
roger)
20. Welcome- studio
21. Tommy's Holiday Camp- IOW
22. We're Not Gonna Take It- movie (more descriptive than standard versions
and the only version which didn't have "see me, feel me" so i could use
Woodstock)
23. See me, feel me/listening to you- Woodstock 1969 (most powerful version I
have encountered- if not the "cleanest".  My first time seeing them do this
live was in the Woodstock movie)

kevin Mc    I'M FREE!!!!!!!!