Who's In The News

Horrible way to get it but The Who are going to receive a lot of
press coverage for this upcoming super-concert.  ABCNEWS.com
has a story & The Who are the second "big-name star" mentioned
(right after McCartney who is, of course, first).

There's probably going to be a huge audience for this show as it
seems like much of the civilized world could use a positive, uplift-
ing, mass, rock & roll energy release.

Pete says he feels a bit awkward about doing this show because,
compared to the tragedy itself, Rock & Roll seems unimportant
& naive.

But I hope Pete realizes that this could be a moment for Rock &
Roll to really shine.  To not only help monetarily but spiritually as
well.

I guess just that fact that this show is coming together is evidence
that Rock & Roll *isn't* just unimportant fluff in our lives.  Maybe
it *can* aspire for more.

- SCHRADE in Akron