Update on Kevin Mc's Tommy

I've gotten some good suggestions and feedback so far and I have been
downloading like a madman each night working on it- at the expense of my
students' papers, I might add.  Here's what I've decided on so far:

SET IN STONE/Non-Negotiable:
"Pinball Wizard" from the movie- Elton John
"Captain Walker" from broadway cast (always thought more should have been
done with this theme)
"1921" from original Tommy (can't remember if remastered or not)
"Sensation" from London Symphony orch (many of u might scoff at this- but it
is weird sounding and I like that, plus I like the contrast with the I'm Free
version I'm using)
"I'm Free" from IOW- this might be my fav of all my choices

LEANING but still subject to change:
"See me, feel me/listening to you" from 1969 Woodstock
"Amazing Journey/Sparks" from a live show I have not been able to identify-
maybe ya'll can help with this.  Got it on morpheus and goes into Sum Blues
after so it obviously wasn't Leeds or IOW but sounds real good- any thoughts?
"Go to the Mirror/smash the mirror"- Leeds
"Acid Queen"- IOW  (might consider RAH but can't find an mp3 that sounds
good- maybe one of you can e-mail me a decent sounding version?)
"Tommy Can u hear me"- original

UP for grabs:
"Overture"- toying with the idea of using my generation from Leeds since it
uses See me, feel me and a couple of other Tommy slices in it.  Also
considering Leeds and the original.
"Eyesight to the Blind"- was strongly considering Clapton's movie version but
am still very open to suggestions.  Also having difficulty finding it- though
I have the soundtrack I am a novice at CD burning and mp3 creation.
"Fiddle About"- maybe the Keith Moon movie version as tribute?
"Cousin Kevin"
"We're not gonna take it"- since it's attached to see me, feel me in almost
all circumstances, becomes a problem if I use the woodstock version.
"Miracle Cure"- not a big deal, I suppose.
"There's a Doctor"- probably original if there isn't a live version
appreciable better.
"Tommy's Holiday Camp"- maybe Keith Moon in movie version?
"Sally Simpson"- might like to use RAH or one of the live versions or the
London Symph if I can find a decent sounding one.

I think that's it- if there is anything I'm forgetting, let me know.  I'll
also be happy to make copies for anyone once I'm done.  I figure it's
basically cosher since we all have these versions by legitimate means- and
this is just a compilation of those.

Kevin Mc