good rare who MP3s

Hi everyone!
A question from the computer-illiterate, picky who fan to any
computer-savvy, pickier who fans.  Where can I find some good
who/pete mp3s that are not "greatest hits" - type songs? and what
do I need to do to get them straight from a website, etc? Right now
I have been using "Lime Wire" to download music (I have a mac)
but whenever I do a who search on there, there's not much variety.
(and half the songs are "who let the dogs out)?!?!?! Any advice? It
will be much appreciated.  Pardon me if these are slightly ignorant
questions, I am techno-cursed.
Anne