Re: re-new LAL

>I dont think they do a show for that matter. I kinda expected them
to participate in the recent fund-raising tv-show. Guess they werent
asked. But Townshend and The Who are known for their work in charity. The
Royal Albert Hall show last year, was for charity.

Was that broadcast all over the world?  It was cool, wasn't it?  When I saw
Neil Young and Eddie Vedder, I thought maybe some of The Who might show, but
I guess it was pretty much an American cast.  Also, it was put together
really fast, so I guess there wasn't much time to fly people in from the UK.
  It would be great if they'd sell a VHS tape of DVD of the show later--with
sales going to the charity, of course.

keets