re-new LAL

I noticed much of what Andrew Weichman said,however at the beggining of the
'See Me Feel Me' part,there appears to be a disticnt lack of 'echo' as Roger
starts
to sing,which makes the original sound much better! I actually don't like the
new
packaging that much aqnd would have prefered if it had come in a little box
like
'Avatar'.

Does anyone think it likely that The Who might do a show or two for the
victims
and families of the recent tradgedy ? I think that would be wonderful if they
did.
Regards,
Derick.