LAL - Only Released Because of Boot!!!

  It is hard to believe that the only reason the new Complete Live at Leeds
reissue was released was because of the boot, according to PT. Is he aware
that there are probably fewer than 3000 of those made? Come on now, they
simply do not make that many copies of those things and the percentage of
people privy enough to the places that offer them is easily less than
one-tenth of one percent of WHO fans who would consider buying it! On top of
that, I'd further guess that 99+% of the folks who do buy it are unaware that
a boot of it even exists. It is a classic case of over-stating the effect of
a boot on the marketplace........I will end with another estimation:
that 99.9% of the folks who own the boot will buy the legit reissue. I know I
will.

Long Live  Rock - Muso