Re: question for Who experts/ detail fanatics

In a message dated 9/21/01 10:57:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
tom.tomconnor@virgin.net writes:

<< What mark and what comment did Keith Moon receive for art in his Autumn
term
 1959 school report? >>

Oooh,  Now you're making us have to look things up. All my memory can recall
is that one teacher said something like Keith being idiotic and ignorant in
other respects. Another said something about his being musically gifted,
another said something about goonery and showing off. I can't recall his
grades, but I know that they worn't very good ;)

I like the story about the game that his class played, and Keith did
something very amusing when it came to *his* turn . Can anyone name the game
and tell what Keith did that was so outragious? (This is an easy one).

Jon in Mi.