Re: Entwistle Trivia Questions

At 22:27 20-9-01 -0400, Ceenie wrote:
>The Who Digest V8 #257 - Bjxrn Ciggaar asked:
>
>What's the full name of John's mum and what is her nickname? Maud / Queenie

Very good...

>* And what is she knitting in that picture? (OK, that might be a tough one,
>but just guess) A sweater or vest? for John?

Very right indeed. She was knitting a vest for John to wear on stage!

>* In the 90's (dunno exactly) John had his hair dyed by his hairdresser on
>Long Island. It didn't work out the way he wanted it too. What color did
>John want his hair? (tough one)  Never heard this before.

I heard it from his hairdresser when I was in NYC (at that time I had my
own hair dyed pink).

>* What's the name of John's bar in the basement, and why is it name that way?
>The Barracuda Inne  / he has "catch" stuffed and mounted all over the place.

Excellent. :-)

Cheers,

Bjxrn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar

"The Netherlands? Fuck; that's just small, flat and full of stoned people!"
- John Entwistle (9th of June 2001)