NEW Live at Leeds

I got the new Who live at leeds deluxe edition yesterday at best buy. It was
29.99 everywhere i went.  The sound seems a little warmer and mastered a bit
cleaner than the single disc.  Overall the packaging is wonderful this is
how they should have done it to begin with.  Its a little better than even
the polydor lp sleeve cd. There are still a few minor omissions.  Like
Roger's scream at the beginning of my generation. ( What in the world does
Pete have against Roger's yells first on the kids wgfa and now here.)
      This version of Tommy is much tighter than isle of wight but not
superior.  Isle of wight has a tight but loose quality to it and roger is
singing much better on that set.  But the real reason to get this new set is
to do just that, to see how much the band had developed and grown during
those 2 years in 70 and 71.
Overall I'd say the best reason to get the set is the sound.  This set has
really never sounded better IMHO.  And its nice to have "new" who records to
buy just as a reminder that there is something to look forward to when i go
to a music store.