Re: nuking/Oil/Celebrating Arabs

Greg Biggs wrote:

> I agree - but what do you do when the terrorists
wear
> no specific uniform and rasie their children to
> become terrorists (reference the dancing in the
> streets scenes in the West Bank last week)?

Then terrorists must be seeked, and it must be shown
clearly that US is against the terrorists, not against
random mohameddans. That's not what's happening.
Muslims are being injured even inside USA! The news
yesterday showed a Brazilian who was beaten because he
looked like an arab. That's not very nice, I think.
Also, a precise target must be defined before nuking
random locations.

L. Bird wrote
> Doesn't Europe do much better in use of solar and
> wind power? I saw lots of new, modern windmills when
> I was in The Netherlands.

In Germany, the government buys electricity generated
by windmills installed on private properties. That's
good for everybody, I think.

<< Here's some interesting hearsay:  The footage of
celebrating Arabs shown on TV after the terrorist
attack is ten years old, the same as shown after
the invasion of Kuwiat.  This was posted on another
list--supposedly it's identified by a Brazilian
reporter.>>

That was denied yesterday. It seems that although both
videos were similar, they weren't the same.