Re: john brown

In a message dated 09/18/2001 5:05:52 PM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> > Can someone answer the John Brown question.  I understand who it is but
> when
> > was this name used and in what context?
>
> John Entwistle used to sign his name this way instead of his actual name.

I figured it had something to do with Ox, but i would never have discovered
this- though I must say that those who run John's website are pitiful-
because i asked them via e-mail and whoever answered had no clue.  Why did
Ent do that, though?