Re: Scoops/American distribution for Eel Pie

> Could somebody please post a review of the new Scoop remasters from
> Pete's site.  I'm anxious to buy the new Scoop, and the other two as
> well, but with shipping and the conversion, it will cost over $75, and
> I'm wondering if it's worth it.

Well, there are no bonus tracks, the sound isn't dramatically different
from the previous versions, & there aren't any new pictures or liner
notes.  They're both packaged in cardboard sleeves, kinda like mini-
album versions.

If you don't have the SCOOPS on CD, they're worth it.  If you already
own the SCOOPS on CD, or are happy with the vinyl, they're not worth
it.

- SCHRADE in Akron