I became an old man today (no WHO)

I sat in Church on Sunday morning and could barely contain myself at the
end, when everyone sang America the Beautiful. It was then that I realized
that I've become an old man at the ripe old age of 34. I remember growing up
and going to ball games, watching events on TV and things like that, and
seeing all the old men in the audience tear up when the Star Spangled Banner
played. I (and I'm sure I'm not the only one) kind of looked at those old
guys in a bit of an amusing way. You know how young guys think.

Now I have some idea of how they feel.

Also, I haven't been able to listen to hardly any music since Tuesday. The
only thing I put on since then was Beethoven's 9th, and I only listened to
it once.

-gern