RE: Camden 2000 live...

Yes it's too bad more people don't take advantage
of this powerful utility. But the reason I think is
because it's an Apple product and a lot of PC users
really dislike the Mac.

I work on a PC at work for all of my .JSP and.ASP
programming and all of my media related projects such
as this are all done on the Mac because it is such a
powerful and more versatile machine.

So for all of you out there download Quick Time and
you will see the difference!

Best,

Dave...

=====