Re: World Trade & More & a bit of hope for Jeff

>I can't comment on much of the Clinton era, as we never really saw much
>over here, though we had much more information I suspect than you ever did
>over his and Hilary's sexual and financial frauds.

It's all a matter of interest, right John?  ;)

>But, over here, Clinton is perceived as being the lubricant that helped the
>terrorists get up speed because he is seen as being weak on the incidents
>many of you have mentioned (USS Cole, Sudan etc.)

That is a shame if he allowed the terrorist cells to strengthen due to
neglect of defense.  He did very well on the domestic front, regardless of
the apparent persecution throughout his term of office.

keets