Re: Question/correction

> I'd love to see the building rebuilt, too.  Lord knows how much it would
> cost now.

With all due respect, if these buildings were rebuilt, who would want to work in
them?  What company would subject its employees to be constantly reminded of
what took place and put them in possible future harms way. Wouldn't they always
be a target for future attack? And now that we see how easy it is to use an
airplane as a weapon, what if they decide to use privately owned planes next
time.

This unfortunately, is the beginning of different times. It is a complex issue,
which has no easy answers.

magik