big scary international experience

mark writes:

<<
 Yeah, Browne would be really good to have as Prez right now, with all his
 big scary international experience (read: nonexistent). Or Nader. Or
 Buchannan. Same goes for Bush. >>

Once again Mark, your appalling lack of historical knowledge betrays you!
FDR was one of our greatest war presidents.  What was his job before that?

Hint - he worked for the Navy Department.

Abe Lincoln was one of our greatest war presidents - who not only handled and
internal war, but the very real possibility of an external war with Britain
over the S.S. Trent affair - and he was a hoedown backwoods congressman from
Illinois.

WOW!  See the vast worldly experience these two men had!!!!!!!!  Since when
has that ever been credentials for the office of president?  Even your sacred
cow Billy-Boy "truth - what's that?" Clinton was a backwoods governor from a
dinky state.  He had no more wordly experience than FDR or Old Abe had!

Stupid comment.

Greg Biggs/CVC Collectables