Re: World Trade & More

> Won't work.  These are religious zealots, and the way they guarantee their
> spot in heaven is to die for the cause in Jihad.

Keets:

BULLSHIT it won't work! You notice Ghadifi shut his effin' mouth when his
own personal life was threatened. Trouble is, they should have ended said
life instead of playing around at being Mr. Nice Guy.
Blow the living Hell out of Arafat and see those other terrorists tip the
fuck out the door.

> I get so fucking sick of environmentalist hippy assholes.

Drew:

Yeah, to HELL with the environment, man! Let's just irradiate everything
while we're at it. BRILLIANT! We're the only organism on this planet with
the power to destroy it, SO WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR??? Every day we don't is
a day wasted. Wasted, get it?
PS: I recycle for a living. PPS: if you really want to live in the desert, I
know a place...

>It's a real pain in the ass that "WE" Environmentalist
> Hippie Assholes won't go away, now, isn't it!

AEB:

I love the way people think it's somehow "bad" to want to preserve beauty.
"There's plenty of beauty, so lets destroy what's here. Some animals will
die, but my SUV is more important. And I don't want to hear any of that
hippie-dippy solar power or fusion garbage, either." Garbage, get it?
The funniest part is they call themselves "conservatives," when they don't
want to conserve a damned thing! Just rape the environment so they can drive
their SUV. I mean, that's more important, right?
Here's one for you Brian: "A conservative is a liberal who's had a
lobotomy."

>not vote for Bush, I voted for Harry Browne as I am a Libertarian Party
>member - and I would have rather cut off my hand than vote for Gore!)

Gregg:

Yeah, Browne would be really good to have as Prez right now, with all his
big scary international experience (read: nonexistent). Or Nader. Or
Buchannan. Same goes for Bush.
Actually Buchannan has the most of the four. That's a bit frightening.
Don't ever think of making the right choice when you have the opportunity to
take no responsibility whatsoever instead. Don't ever leave that "we'd do
everything absolutely right, if we had the chance" world either.

"God may have mercy on you, but we won't."
           Senator John McCain

               Cheers                 ML