RE: MUSIC LISTENED TO SINCE TUESDAY

Nigel,
An excellent thread idea.

I could not listen to any music for the 1st 2 days.  I saturated myself with
news, conversation and family.  When I decided I needed some music
(yesterday) I tried several types, none of which felt good.  Hendrix, Who,
and several blues albums - all failed.

I finally popped in "Showdown!" with Albert Collins, Johnny Copeland and
Robert Cray.  Ahhh - that feels gooood.  This is one of my favorite modern
electric blues discs.  There is something that only blues music can do for
me.  To me it says 'I can't control the shit from falling on my head, but I
can still feel good about myself.'  I needed to feel that.

Thanks to Paul for providing this forum.  It has been comforting to vent and
read.

Jeff