Re: World Trade & More

> Look for them in a large black suitcase near you. Or will it be the small
> bag with the gas or the smallpox?

Brian:

UNLESS we make them so afraid they'd never consider doing such a thing.

> is like Vietnam. Get outta the way you French! We've got superior
firepower
> and we'll just bomb Hanoi back to the Stone Age!

Except that's not what they did. Instead, they fought by increments. Bad
idea. And we didn't have to nuke them, either. Just Desert Storm them.

>Here's what's going to happen if we've got any brains. We go to countries
>like Israel and we find out how we battle people like Osama Bin Laden. And
>we start playing the terrorism game.

Yeah, BOY, Israel's really got a handle on it, don't they?

>Osama's made the opening move. We have to make a counter move. But we're
not
>going to win the game with the next move or the next one.

That's a losing game. Or, to be blunt: that's the path to "Duh-Bya Duh-Bya
Three."

"God may have mercy on you, but we won't."
           Senator John McCain

               Cheers                 ML