WTC / WHO music / JEB

Hi all,

There's only one song that fits how I'm feeling. Some of you have been
quoting "I've known no war".

I feel sad. I'm playing "Too Late The Hero". It usually only happens in the
movies... I wish this only was a movie...

The JEB will be playing next month. If all goes well I will be flying to
New York. Now I am even more determined to go then before. I love New York
City and I weep for the victims. I've been wearing my MSG WHO shirt
proudly; with the statue of Liberty and the skyline of Manhattan, including
the WTC.

I don't know if this is happening in other countries, but I see more and
more police out on the streets. Last night I went to the pub and there
where even more police cars then there where cabs.

We're at DEFCON 2 alright...

Bjxrn