Re: Blues For Bush Bullshit

Keets,

> >"Mark's right...Welcome to Republican economics."
> >
> >Bullshit.  You are both dead wrong.  We can sort the politics out later.
>
> Ah, but this is the problem!
>
> I'm having a flashback to the Sixties here.  Pay attention all you kiddys!
> Anyone younger than fifty may not have seen the Military/Industrial complex
> in action.  This is how it works.  This is how we got into Viet Nam.  While
> all eyes are focused on the streets of New York, billions of taxpayer
> dollars are changing hands in Congress, and it will go into the pockets of
> the wealthy.  Remember that George W. Bush is a figurehead president, and
> that there are a lot of evil, experienced old men behind him.
>
> I'll stop short of accusing the administration of complicity in the attack,
> but the smooth way they're operating to rechannel the money suggests it
> strongly.  It's all about the economy.
>
> I'm a little old to be throwing rocks and spraying peace signs on the walls
> of the recruitment office, but I'm damn sure emailing my Congressmen.

It appears some of your experiences during the 60's may have included the
ingestion of paranoia inducing drugs and THAT is the flashback you're now
experiencing.  If you seriously believe the military/industrial complex
conspiracy line of rhetoric (i.e., bullshit), then you need to contact Oliver
Stone for a job--he loves to pursue paranoid conspiracy theories.  I, on the
other hand, will unite with every other rational thinking American in the
cause which so obviously is now before us.

Bruce in Naples