quad and who are you

I realize that to discuss music seems trivial amidst all this, but I feel
compelled to express this.  Many of you may be jealous of me in that as a new
Whp maniac there is still much of their music I am still discovering and
hearing for the first time.  Needless to say i continue to be blown away and
engulfed by their musical drama and multifaceted songs.  I spent $130 today:
50 to buy Who r u and quad, and gave $80 to the red cross for the relief
effort (they have stopped taking blood- they were overwhelmed).  I am moved
so far by what i've heard of quad.  as for who r u, as i was driving home
from donating my $, i heard "trick of the light" for the first time and it
was amazing.  i was drained when i got home.  thought this experience would
be appreciated.