RE: World Trade

> Under normal circumstances I would agree with you, but we've been
> doing just
> that and see where it got us? They use innocents as human shields...so we
> don't get them, and they come back at us again.
> The way to protect the innocent Arabs in this country is to expel all
> illegal aliens right now.

Or round them up and put them into camps. No Mark, I'm going to disagree
with you here. We do what we have to do BECAUSE we have no choice but to do
it to ward off further attack. Every step must be necessary to our direct
survival. Any step, even a small one beyond that is wrong, absolutely and
undeniably wrong. And if you take that step you and generations after you
will always regret it.

-Brian in Atlanta