Re: World Trade

Brian,

re:

> There's a big difference, however, in HAVING to drop the atomic bomb and
> what I'm hearing now which is that people WANT to drop the bomb. One's a
> necessity and the other is pure, unadulterated evil.

With all due respect, bullshit.  If we turned a few of these terrorist
nations into parking lots by breaking out the nukes, this would be a huge
deterrent to anyone daring to do a terrorist attack here ever again.  We
HAVE to do this unless we want this kind of crap to continue for the rest of
our lives and beyond.

I've been against nearly every US military action abroad over the past 30
years.  This situation is different.  If we want to be safe, we'll use the
damn nukes....