Re: unasked question

Hi Jeff and All,

Thanks for the concern. I am well and was about 10 miles away when it all
happened, working at the US Tennis Center in Queens. I unfortunately just
found out this morning that a childhood friend is one of the firemen listed
among the missing. A 2nd friend, also a fireman, was inside the building and
made it to safety, although he does not know how this happened. His fire
company has half of them among the missing A 3rd friend, who works for the EMS
was injured by flying glass and is having difficulty with his vision.

As of the last report I heard, there were nearly 5000 people unaccounted for.
We can only hope others will be found. Thanks to all for your support,
thoughts, concerns and love.

Billy