Second apology

I would like to reiterate my apology.  My intent was simply to offer a little chuckle amidst the misery and sorrow and I feel terrible that it has offended so many on this board.  I am in the active process of donating money to the red cross and will attempt to donate blood over the next couple of days.  I hope my actions will speak louder than my words.  As a very new Who fanatic, I have been very thankful to be on this board and to correspond with and learn from the rest of you.  Again, I hope this will be accepted.

Kevin Mc