Re: Blues for Bush bullshit

Exactly Jeff!  Also, didn't Clinton do a great job downsizing the military
for 8 yrs and getting his nose involved where it didn't belong in the
MIddle East? All I hear is anti-Bush shit from bleeding heart liberals on
all the lists I am on, but their boy Bill didn't do such a great job did
he?  Now, NO MORE POLITICS!  We are not Republicans or Democrats anymore,
we are AMERICANS!  God Bless America and let's get through this together.

Drew

Andreas J. Athans
UNH Chemistry Dept.
Parsons Hall #209