re:there is no other choice

Although I share a sense of outrage at this act of terror launched on the
American people, and on thousands of people in particular - thousands of
innocent human beings, I do not agree that "there is no other choice". As a
rational human, I hope that those who can make these decisions will
remember that the victims of "no other choice" will be other innocent
humans who will be caught at their place of work, at home, feeding their
children - just like those victims of this weeks murder.

By striking back against other innocent humnas, do we not lower ourselves
to a similar level? Air wars and "limited nuclear strikes" attack faceless
victims who bleed the same colour as we do.

Yes, a reaction must occur, but lets not convince another generation of
people to hate the Americans because of actions they have felt.

Strike back at the terrorists - and at the government / dictators who
support them, but lets not include innocent populations of men, women, and
children in the list of targets.

Just my opinion.

Steve